Following a change in the Welsh Government guidance fishing can now be undertaken at all Caerphilly Council owned waters as part of your daily exercise regime, providing that you continue to adhere to the following guidance.
• Fish within your local area
• Follow social distancing guidelines and Welsh Government guidance at all times during your visit
• Have a valid fishing rod licence
• Adhere to fisheries byelaws including the close season
• Have permission from the fishery owner
• Do not drive to the Country Parks to fish the car parks are currently closed
• You should not travel to Wales from England for the purpose of angling.
• Please continue to check the current guidance provided by Welsh Government and this web page for any further updates.